You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Adds a new melee survivor who spends health to deal big damage. Now with Sin Devil Trigger!
|Last updated||a week ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
ping/dm me in the modding discord for any feedback/bugs- @rob#2365
"Mod doesn't work, what do?"
Make sure everybody has the same mods installed
Please please please please don't use SteamBuildID, SetBuildID, UnmoddedClients or anything of the sort, it won't work
If it still doesn't work then @ me in the discord with output logs
Aatrox is a fragile, highly complex melee survivor who relies on healing via his primary to sustain himself while consuming his health to dish out heavy damage with intricate combos.
Aatrox's primary, Blood thirst, is a standard 3 hit combo that heals you on the third hit. While the healing is powerful, it should not be assumed that he can just heal through everything. Carelessness and overconfidence will prove to be a fatal flaw.
Aatrox's secondary, Blood Price, does nothing on its own. However, holding down the skill while using his primary will perform a variety of different moves depending on your inputs, shown below.
Blood Thirst and Price are his bread and butter- Price providing strong burst, crowd control, mobility and DPS while Thirst helps to manage the large health costs. Good usage of Stinger makes dealing with airborne threats a breeze while High Time helps to keep larger threats like Stone Golems or Elder Lemurians in check.
Alternatively, you can take the alternate secondary Blades of Torment for an easier, more reliable damage source. While it lacks the versatility and damage potential of Blood Price, it deals decent damage from range on a short cooldown making it a good option for those who prefer a safer playstyle.
Massacre, Aatrox's special, is a risky self buff that, when used right, can be extremely rewarding. It's a toggle ability that grants a % damage bonus up to 100% and an armor bonus up to 80. These bonuses start at 1 and scale up the longer it's active. The catch though, is that it drains your health as well. The health drain scales up even faster than the stat bonuses making it very risky to keep active. That being said, it's a great way to make use of your Hellbent passive for even more extra damage. Just don't get hit.
Rein - Helped with the custom survivor setup
Violet Chaolan - Very helpful Wwise tutorial, also made the soundbank for Devil Trigger
iDeathHD - Code for pausing the ingame music
Riot Games - made aatrox lol
Thanks to people in the modding discord for providing lots of valuable feedback and ideas
- Some World Ender bugfixes, charge system should function as intended now
- Added World Ender (or Sin Devil Trigger) alternate special
- After spending enough health to charge it up, activate to transform into your World Ender form and gain massive power and new skills for a limited time!
- World Ender form can be used as a standalone survivor with a config option, still reverts back to normal form for now
- Added new spawn animation, pod removed
- Another adjustment to Shadow Step to stop clipping through terrain
- Fixed self damage proccing certain items like Crowbar and Focus Crystal
- Some volume adjustments
- Devil Trigger volume now uses the game's music slider rather than the sound slider
- Cleaned up some animation stuff
- Added Devil Trigger as a configuration option, big thanks to Violet Chaolan for the idea and soundbank
- Included missing R2API dependencies causing names and sounds not to work properly
- Cleaned up some hit effects
- Actually included the .dll this time, oops
- Fixed Blades of Torment not working in multiplayer
- Fixed Blood Price not costing health for clients
- Possibly fixed Blood Thirst not healing for clients, but untested and may not work still
- Fixed Massacre sound oversight
- Blood Price input system rewritten, now uses whatever inputs you have binded for forward/back rather than w/s key presses
- Polished attack animations
- Added strafe animations
- Increased Blades of Torment hitbox size
- Changed Massacre bonus from flat 1-25 damage to a 1-100% multiplier
- Greatly increased Massacre health cost to offset the massive scaling buff
- Added some more sounds and particles
- Added the rest of the item displays, now 100% finished even including the unused Wicked Ring and Ancestral Incubator
- Added footsteps
- Reduced Dark Flight cooldown to 14s
- Increased Dark Flight damage to 500%
- Some more tweaks to Shadow Step that should hopefully stop it from clipping through terrain for real this time
- Some sound tweaks
- Added even more displays, most are finished now
- Added item displays!!!!
- This means Milky Chrysalis and Crowdfunder now work!
- Not all item displays are in yet, but most of the important ones have been added
- Fixed Shadow Step clipping into terrain if used at the right angle
- Fixed Blood Thirst only healing if host
- Probably fixed Blades of Torment not working for clients
- Fixed death animation
- Initial release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|