Qaday-BlammCo_Catalogue icon

BlammCo Catalogue

(Two of) The TF2 mercs are here and they've brought some of their stuff.

Last updated 9 months ago
Total downloads 6392
Total rating 7 
Categories Mods Guns Items Gungeoneers
Dependency string Qaday-BlammCo_Catalogue-2.0.1
Dependants 0 other packages depend on this package

This mod requires the following mods to function

MtG_API-Mod_the_Gungeon_API-1.5.7 icon
MtG_API-Mod_the_Gungeon_API

Adds the good parts of Mod the Gungeon to BepInEx.

Preferred version: 1.5.7
Alexandria-Alexandria-0.2.7 icon
Alexandria-Alexandria

A combination of old apis for more convinient use.

Preferred version: 0.2.7

README

Literally nobody asked for it, but the mercs from that hit Valve game Team Fortress 2 have made it into the gungeon, and they've brought some of their stuff, too - and MANNCO. decided to rebrand into something a little more fitting within the gungeon's standards.

Things

Scout - currently not very interesting, but I'm sure a simple fast boi can be fun to play at times
Soldier - who comes with and is buffed by an innate ability to rocket jump across the rooms of the gungeon!

v 2.0.1

  • Tweaked and fixed some rocket jumping stuff

v 2.0.0 CHANGELOG

  • The Soldier has been officially added, and he’s ready to jump into battle! More of his gear to come soon this took me too long lol i just want this out already
  • New guns: Direct Hit, Black Box, Liberty Launcher,
  • New items: Gunboats, Disciplinary Action, Bonk! Atomic Punch
  • The ability to rocket jump across all characters - fly across rooms and pits with various (2 right now) items you may find on your runs.
  • Hopefulllyyyyy Baby Face’s Blaster is actually fixed this time
  • Sprites updated for Steak, it's cooldown and active time reduced and will no longer stay activated if dropped mid-effect
  • The Scattergun now has a visual effect to indicate when a meatshot has been hit
  • The Eagle’s ammo pool has been reduced to 120
  • Candy Cane bloops above player head to indicate its effect

v1.1.3

  • Removed Soldier because he's unfinished and I'm stoopid.

v1.1.1 (v1.1.2) CHANGES

  • Reworked the sprites and animations of the Scattergun, Force-A-Nature and Shortstop

  • Added the Candy Cane

  • Converted all JSON files to JTK2D so they no longer clog up the config editor

  • Files got messed up in v1.1.1, v1.1.2 fixes them

v1.1.0 CHANGELOG

  • Added new guns: The Panic Attack, The Ullapool Caber
  • Added new items: Ubersaw, Buffalo Steak Sandvich
  • Medigun is removed from loot pool as it doesn't actually do anything
  • Nerfed the scattergun to have 120 ammo instead of 200 and a reduction in bullet damage from 4 to 3 each.
  • Reduced Scout’s speed by 0.5
  • Bumped Baby Face’s Blaster’s tier from C to B
  • Added visual effects to more guns
    • Added casing droppings to Sasha, PBPP, Winger, Baby Face, Scattergun, FAN, Shortstop, Soda Popper, Agent
  • Minor changes include:
    • Reduced the Winger’s reload time from 1.1s to 0.8s
    • Fixed a typo in the Life Extender Machine
    • Changed PBPP rarity from C to Special
    • Changed Recon Pouch rarity from B to Special

v1.0.2 CHANGELOG

  • Added Punchout sprites to the Scout
  • Added scout's handwraps to all in game sprites

Credits

Thanks to everyone in the Gungeon Modding Discord who helped me with coding stuff, I probably wouldn't have made it without them!
All of the sprites were done by me,
and like 60% of the code (the other 40% of it I stole)