Phoenix Wright, The Ace Attorney
Adds Phoenix Wright to Risk of Rain 2, based of his moveset in Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Network Compatible (Except for one issue that I need to fix)
Created by BokChoyWithSoy. Help me out for bugs and issues by contacting me on discord: BokChoyWithSoy#3842
Whenever you hit an enemy with Press The Witness while holding a decisive piece of evidence, gain a stack of turnabout, if you have 50 stacks of turnabout, Phoenix will enter turnabout mode, replacing Phoenix's primary and secondary abilities with empowered versions.
Primary: Throw Evidence
Stunning. Agile. Throw a random piece of evidence, junk will deal 200% damage and decisive evidence will deal 400% damage.
Turnabout Primary: Take That!
Stunning. Agile. Summon a giant hand which travels in a line, dealing 600% damage.
Secondary: Press The Witness
Stunning. Press the witness, dealing 600% damage.
Turnabout Secondary: Objection!
Stunning. Raise an objection, dealing 800% damage.
Stunning. Fall forward on your face gaining 300 armour and dealing 300% damage. You cannot be hit during the fall.
Special: Order In The Court!
Stunning. After a short delay, a giant gavel falls from the sky dealing 1000% damage. You cannot be hit for 2 seconds.
- Added config option to reduce SFX and Voice volume.
- increased the range you can hear SFX (lowered way too much last update.)
- Primary attack now stuns briefly.
- Empowered primary now bypasses armour.
- Empowered secondary now bypasses armour and freezes.
- Increased the sound effects volume again (People please stop playing ROR2 on full volume it's not healthy.)
- Forgot to revert decisive evidence needed for turnabout mode when testing.
- "Throw Evidence" no longer does absurd knockback.
- "Take That" no longer does absurd knockback.
- Turnabout music can now be heard omnidirectionally.
- Phoenix's death sound can be heard mapwide (Cause it's funny).
- Significantly reduced the range you can hear Phoenix's voice lines.
- Significantly reduced the volume of all sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where Phoenix's voice lines would play in the menu when you picked Sett from the Sett mod (Thanks to Lemonlust for figuring it out)
- Turnabout music may now be heard by all players in the lobby.
- Added death animation.
- Fixed a bug where "Press The Witness" would fire multiple particles in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where "Order In The Cour!" would fire multiple times in multiplayer.
- Increased the size of the hitbox of "Fall"
- Increased the duration of "Fall" making more consistent to hit.
- Added mastery achievement.
- Added mastery skin (find out what it is.)
- Increased the range of "Order In The Court!"
- Increased the proc rate of "Order In The Court!"
- Increased the proc rate of "Press The Witness"
- Increased the projectile size of primary attack to improve hitbox consistency.
- Increased the projectile size of the turnabout primary attack to improve hitbox consistency.
- Turnabout stacks now reset in multiplayer when starting a new run.
- "Order In The Court!" now makes the character invincible for a short duration to enourage use of it without dying immediately.
- Added the ability to use "Press" while using your primary fire.
- Added symbols to primary icons to make them colourblind friendly.
- Improved the throwing animation to make it look a lot less scuffed.
- Reduced the volume of all voice and sound effects.
- Reduced the range in which you hear voice and sound effects.
- Added keywords to skill descriptions to make them easier to read.
- Changed in game character name to "Attorney" to conform better with the naming scheme of the game.
- Gaining a stack of turnabout will automatically reroll into junk evidence so you may no longer roll into another decisive evidence.
- Increased projectile speed of "Take That!".
- "Order In The Court!" now screen shakes for effect.
- Increased duration of armour and invincibility for "Fall" to increase survivability.
- Added sounds all of Phoenix's skills.
- Added sounds when gaining turnabout stacks.
- Added music when you enter turnabout mode.
- Fixed a bug where switching levels reset the empowered primary and secondary skill to the base states.
- Fixed a bug where turnabout stacks did not reset upon starting a new game.
- Fixed a bug where turnabout stacks were not working if you were not the host of the game.
- Fixed a bug where your primary attack did not shuffle to a new item if you were playing muliplayer.
- Implement new skills
- Fix some bugs (in Known issues)
- Add stand alone scepter support
- Maybe add items displays
- New skins
- New achievements
- Clean up the atrocity that I call code
- In multiplayer, for some goddamn reason, the normal primary spawns the prefab of the empowered primary and you have people throwing arms around, this problem only exists for clients.
- Rob's HenryMod -> prevented me from experiencing excruciating pain
- Lemonlust -> bug fixing and code from Sett mod.
- Capcom -> Model & Texturing
- Mixamo -> Animations
- TheTimesweeper -> Hitbox viewer was extremely helpful
- TeaL & Ethanol 10 -> Who helped me troubleshoot in discord calls.
- The vast amount of Vtuber streams I watched while coding which kept me sane.