We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Who's that Pokémon? 2.0.0- ABILITIES! Multiplayer fixes. 2.1.0- reduced lag, risk of options support! DELETE OLD CONFIGS!
|Last updated||7 months ago|
|Categories||Survivors of the Void Player Characters|
|Dependants||34 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Ditto mod for Ror2 Ditto!
Adds Ditto, the transform Pokémon.
Multiplayer works (hopefully).
Dropinmultiplayer mod lets you turn back to ditto with the /join_as ditto command. If you ever get stuck try to use it and let me know what monster/character had you stuck.
Message me on the Risk of Rain 2 Modding Discord if there are any issues- TeaL#5571.
If you enjoy my work, support me on Ko-fi!
Check out other mods from the Popcorn Factory team!
ShigarakiMod (My other Mod!)
Latest Changelog, Next update(s)
- Risk of Options support! Delete your old configs!
- Added adjustable timer for the boss transformation
- Bug fixes:
- HOPEFULLY fixed the lag ditto was creating as runs went on, should be more multiplayer friendly too.
- Improved transform hotkey reliability.
- Risk of Options support! Delete your old configs!
- Fixed missing NetworkingAPI dependency.
- Sounds will play for the player only rather than everyone.
- Fixed transform duration decrementing incorrectly.
- Noted known issues- the host doesn't move for other players- to fix, just restart the lobby or have someone host
- Noted Networked timed buffs mod not showing duration for transform debuff for non-hosts, but it is still decreasing.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed networking/multiplayer issues (hopefully).
- Non-hosts can now get elite equipment.
- Transform debuff should properly decrease for non-hosts as it is now a duration rather than stacks.
- Transform key will now work for individual players, hosts won't detransform other players.
- Leftovers now heal 6.25% HP per second, and its proper healing not regen.
- The Utility slot for Items is removed, no more item stacking.
- ADDED ABILITIES for the Utility slots!
- Try out the item and ability combinations for some CRAZINGO gameplay!
- Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes.
Some Transformations aren't able to use equipment. Transform key/30 second timer will turn them back. Hosts won't be moving for non-hosts-> fix by restarting the lobby or having someone else host, not sure why this happens. Networked timed buffs don't show the duration for the transformdebuff? it still works. No Ragdoll yet
Ditto can transform into any character/monster Ditto copies every stat besides HP, regen, armor and movespeed Use Ditto's equipment to transform back to ditto. It can also drop naturally. Ditto drops an elite's equipment when transforming. Ditto's secondary and utility skills are items that when activated give buffs that are carried over when transformed as well. They stack as well by having both equipped.
Ditto comes with an equipment that transform yourself into a ditto. It has a double jump. It can sprint in any direction. It takes no fall damage. Press F(default) to transform back to ditto as well.
|Grant 100 armor.|
|Grant 50% attackspeed.|
|Grant 50% movespeed.|
|Grant 25% cooldown reduction.|
|Leftovers||Grant 6.25% of your max health as regen.|
|Life Orb||Grant 50% damage.|
|Lucky Egg||Grant 1 luck.|
|Rocky Helmet||When hit, stun and deal damage around you.
|Scope Lens||Grant 30% critical hit chance.|
|Shell Bell||Grant 5% lifesteal.|
|Flame Body||When hit, damage and burn nearby enemies. Proc: 1.|
|Huge Power||Double your damage.|
|Levitate||Float by holding the jump button.|
|Magic Guard||Immune to DoTs.|
|Moody||Every 20 seconds, gain 2 stacks of a random buff and 1 stack of a random debuff.
Damage increments by 10%.
Armor increments by 5.
Movespeed increments by 10%.
Attackspeed increments by 10%.
|Moxie||Gain 30% damage on kill for 20 seconds, stacking.|
|Multiscale||Take 50% reduced damage while at full health.|
|Sniper||Deal 150% damage on critical hits.|
Armor = 10 + 0.5 per level
Damage = 20 + 4 per level
Regen = 1 + 0.2 per level
Health = 206 + 48 per level
Movespeed = 7
These stats are prone to change.
Click to expand previous patch notes:
- Fixed boss config, and tbh with the new transform hotkey, no more softlocks should exist, however I'll keep the 30 second timer as a default since bosses can be quite strong (They also got buffed with the instantly spawn change).
- Hopefully fixed null errors and fps issues.
- Fixed item buff passives not properly given to Ditto in future runs (hopefully).
- Added config to disable dropping aspects when transforming into Elites.
- Fixed item buff passives not properly given to Ditto as well as previous run buffs carrying over.
- Fixed equipment not working.
- Forgot to mention equipments now drop from elites.
- Transforms now instantly happen without a spawn animation to save time. With this I changed it so you only get 1 second of invincibility.
- Transform hotkey added! By default it is F, and can be configured in the Configs!
- Fixed buffs carrying over between stages and transformations, fixed rocky helmet bugs.
- Buffed Ditto base HP 100 + 20/level -> 206 + 48/level.
- Buffed Ditto base Damage 15 + 3/level -> 20 + 4/level.
- Buffed Ditto's transform HP from being Ditto's HP + 10% of the Target's -> Ditto's HP + 20% of the Target's .
- Fixed code being too clean, rocky helmet bug fix with the void cradles.
- Blacklisted Void Infestor from transforms as it's coded such that void infestor dies when it possesses an enemy.
- Stability/cleaner code.
- Fixed mmhook dependency.
- Fixed adding achievement back..
- Added achievement back hehe.
- Added Config so you can multiply damage, attackspeed and movespeed of your transformations.
- Added shiny skin back without the achievement.
- Fixed contentpack identifier
- Forgot to add scavenger to be included in the timers list.
- Added Config so you can disable timers for bosses. This still adds a timer to specific transformations that can cause a softlock such as the void final boss and other void enemies.
- Fixed transformation timers so it doesn't decrease at multiple stacks at a time during the run.
- Fixed TM- Transform from being accessed by bottled chaos.
- Fixed some grammar issues in the character menu.
- Hotfix so buffs don't carry over runs.
- Changed the method in which Ditto transforms, doesn't respawn as the character anymore- should cause less issues. (Credits to Bubbet).
- Checks if player owns the dlc before allowing them to transform into railgunner or void fiend as people without it would die. (Credits to Bubbet).
- Added configs to the above additions as well as whether buffs should be carried over to the transformations (Credits to Bubbet).
- Buffs now carry over when respawned/entering a new stage.
- Changed TM00 - Transform? Equipment to the lunar pool. This will prevent it from being called by bottled chaos.
- New Secondary and Utility 'Items' and changes
- CHANGED - Rocky Helmet now does a blast attack that stuns around you. A second stack doubles the radius and proc chance.
- CHANGED - Choice Specs now reduces cooldowns by 25% per stack.
- NEW- Assault Vest grants 100 armor per stack.
- NEW- Life Orb grants the damage boost of old choice specs per stack.
- NEW- Lucky Egg grants 1 luck per stack (acts as a Clover).
- Disabled transformations for Xi construct attachable constructs, Siren's Call Vulture eggs, Sky Meadows rock transforms, Mending Elite's healing orb, Clay Grenadier.
- Adjusted sound balance so that struggle sfx is only played 10% of the time, fixed Ditto playing Deku's voice in the character select menu (fixed on Deku's end).
- Transforming into bosses and specific monsters will set a 30 second timer to the transformation, this should nerf how overpowered becoming a strong boss is such as an overloading worm, or abusing scavenger item gain.
- Due to the above change, more transformations are now available, including ones that don't have equipment slots.
- If player revives/goes to the next stage with transformations that have the timer will reset to 30 seconds.
- Fixed shopkeeper and void jailer transforms.
- noted that the FallenFriends mod can't be used in conjuction with ditto.
- Release Ditto!(?)
rest of changelog on github
Unown for now
HenryMod for the template.
Bubbet for copy loadout code, fractional health copy code, checking dlc requirement code, configs.
MonsterMash (CherryDye) for code that lets characters who don't have an equipment slot use equipment.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|