We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod adds 2 new artifacts into the game, namely the Artifacts of Malice and Spleen.
Adds 2 Artifacts into the game which are related to the Artifact of Spite.
Use r2modman mod manager to install this mod.
If one does not want to use a mod manager, then get the DLL from Thunderstore.
- Update the mod so that it works again after the anniversary update.
- Integrate QueueProcessors from ChensHelpers.
- Code cleanup and update the dependency as there were improvements from ChensHelpers.
- Update the mod to improve some implementations from ChensHelper.
- Needed update as they were breaking changes.
- Update dependency to breaking changes with ChensHelpers.
- Update access modifiers of classes.
- Integrate ChensHelpers.
- There shouldn't be any notable changes in game play.
- Remove debug build!
- Fix an issue on connected clients lagging hard.
- Rollback version dependency of R2API to
2.5.14 as it was causing some weird issues.
- Quick bug fix regarding the Bombastic Manager component being added twice when both artifacts are enabled.
- Change default percent chance value to 15% since 5% looks like it doesn't proc. Configurable.
- Rename the mod in manifest to the correct one. Whoops.
- Add the artifacts into the game.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|