We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Huge thanks to
- Lucid Inceptor for being my muse (made the models)
- Papa Zach for being my longest supporter (made icons)
- Timesweeper for being my rock (helped me implement animation)
- Moffein for being there when I needed him most (helped me patch for anniversary update and did networking)
- rob for being the father I always dreamd of (gave advice)
- Swuff for taking care of my needs (pleasured me, and made animations)
And as always I give my undying love to iDeathHD
oh and thank you enigma for letting me use your prefab builder it is very cool
the mod icon was made by Destructor check out his youtube Destructor1089 for risk of rain 2 sfm
DM me at @Gnome4777 or go to the server https://discord.gg/pKE3QCEsxG
I had this basically done like two weeks ago but swuff told me I really really needed to wait because she was going to make a new css animation and never did
-Added character unlock
-Added alt primary and unlock for alt primary
-Moffein fixed the multiplayer issues (I love Moffein)
-Swuff ate a bunch of cum (I fuck swuff)
-Added a little boost at the start of the oil slicks if you use it in the air
-totally redid the oil visuals
-fixed issue where chef was affecting the cameras of some other survivors and also made his camera a little more zoomed out
-some more minor tweaks
and a bunch of other changes I forgot because I did most of this stuff like a month ago
-patched for current version
-I removed the alternate skills temporarily partly because I was in the middle of working on them and partly because I just don't like them very much.
-Big thanks to Moffein for getting the mod up to date.
-there are definitely a bunch of bugs but I thought it'd be better to get a playable version out as soon as possible rather than take my time getting everything fixed.
-uh oh accidentally messed up fire elite trails this is hot fix
- Added Item displays
- Added death behaviour
- Reworked oil. Hitboxes are less obnoxious and should perform better
- fixed bug where some projectiles would have double effect
I had this update like 90% done two weeks ago but then I got distracted with another project and then I got busy. Next update will be 1.0 which will be achievements, skins, full multiplayer and I'll finally make the burning oil look ok. Probably won't be for a week or three though since I'm going to shift focuse to combiner mod for a little bit.
- Classic mince is now on by default. Still configurable and you can turn it off if you want. Mess around with the settings if it kills your performance. Damage scales inversely with cleaver density so decreasing the density won't make the move too much worse
- Timesweeper timeswooped in with his big manly body and helped me implement a bunch of the animations. Also put in hopoo shader.
- Chef now has 20 armor
- Flambe projecitles now bounce off the surface rather than always go up
There's probably another update coming in the next week or so with more stuff. Gonna focus on mp bugfixes, oil bugfixes, and I'm gonna give item displays a shot.
- Multiplayer mostly works now I think
- Made it so oil can crit and now has a configurable proc coef
- Configurable alternate version of Mince (boosted primary)
- Unfinished Version
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|