We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod is meant to automate the job of the admin in the alternate gamemode, Champions Ring
Gamemode concept created and maintained by Crescendo#1760 as well as
Alpha Testing and Language edits - MegaJuan#6302
Beta Testing and Hosting - tv/0ddlaw#3579, and the RoR2 Discord
Gamemode Dev Team - Fenlas#9757
An R2Modman modpack file is included. This should have all the properly set up configs. Note that you will probably need to update this mod, and any CR modules.
If no items show up from cellvent rewards/in printers, you need to go to the "Item Drops" menu on the title screen, and enable the items.
Recommended for 4-10 players
A mod designed to automate the job of the admin, and increase the accessibility of the alternate gamemode "Champion's Ring"!
A gamemode, where you fight to survive against the ever-increasing difficulty of the Void Fields!
Keep in mind there have been some slight tweaks to the gamemode, as presented in the doc above. That doc is made, and updated by Crescendo, and may not perfectly reflect your experience with my mod.
Have you found a bug? Have feedback for things I should change, or add to the config? I'm PlasmaCore#1219 on discord. You can @ me in the RoR2 or RoR2Modding Discords, or shoot me a DM.
- All players are respawned on completion of a cell vent, and each will have a single used Dio's restored
Certain lunars are capped for balance reasons
Many items have changed tiers! Leaching seed is still trash as a white
Some items are moved into new tiers! trade 3 reds for a Champion tier items
Barrels! Because Polyp is kinda, actually, a build
A config file
Now supports Classic Items by putting Scepter and Permafrost in Champion tier properly
- Radar Scanner:
Item Tier: Orange
Places a safezone at the place you are looking when you use it. The safezone protects from the void, and lasts 50 seconds
- Fuel Array
Item Tier: Orange
Grants a additional red reward on completion of the 9th cell vent. If you can manage to get it that far.
Item Tier: Orange
Cooldown is significantly reduced.
Item Tier: Blue(Lunar)
Grants a cursed Dio's Best Friend. When this is used, the player will be respawned in rage mode. Thier damage will be significantly reduced, but they will be granted focus crystals to offset this. Additionally, their health will drain completely over 15 seconds, however they will receive monster teeth, requiring them to keep killing enemies to survive. If they die in this state, they will not be respawned at the next cell vent. However, if they live to the end of the cell vent, they will be returned to normal. Please that the health drain does not effect shields, and transcendence users will die instantly. Does not replenish after use.
Item Tier: Blue(Shop)
Cannot be bought. Grants additional printers and equipment barrels in the Bazaar
set_rewards [Reward Count] - Set rewards for next cell vent. Note that the rewards are automatically set when a vent is started.
bazaar_number [Number] - Set the current bazaar number. Updates time and stage number accordingly.
vent_number [Number] - Set the current cell vent number. Adds enemies and items list accordingly. Also updates time, and rewards. Best used after cell vents are activated.
crlist - Lists all players, and several details about them, including their current inventory counted as whites
unhalcyon - Removes Halcyon Seed effect from all players
Last confirmed stable version: 1.2.7
- Hot fix issue with champion tier items
- Eliminated almost all internal console command calls
- Added new configs:
- Navigation configs, to change stage orders, and such
- Config to disable equipment cooldown tweaks
- Config to change stage advancement amount
- Config to remove all afflictions in the bazaar
- Config to disable cell vent barrels
- Changed some things for vanilla compatability
- Fuel array now has linear damage falloff, but bypasses OSP. Now also applies ignite.
- Drones now appear in the void and bazaar, and have immunity to void damage
- Reworked Void damage. Now deals damage based on max health, rather than current health
- Fixed placement of Snake Eyes chests
- Fixed Helfire radius not changing
- Due to a previously unknown interaction with GenFixes, CorpseBloom is now capped at 1
- Disabled Fuel Cell pickup from pods to support the latest version of DropInMultiplayer
- Fixed an issue with giving items in the bazaar
- Fixed somthing I left in
- changed more equipment cooldowns
- Fixed Artifact Key/Radar Scanner synergy not networking properly
- Nerfed effectiveness of Artifact Key/Radar Scanner synergy
- Fuel Array's color was changed
- Changed equipment cooldowns:
- Eccentric Vase (23 -> 13.5)
- Super Massive Leech (48 -> 36)
- Spinel Tonic (48 -> 60)
- Fixed Halcyon giving items
- Removed some unused features
- Cleaned up config
- Removed fuel cells with recycler
- Buffed cooldowns of the following equipment:
-Recycler (45 -> 2)
-Royal Capacitor (20 -> 15)
-Eccentric Vase (45 -> 23)
-Sawmerang (45 -> 36)
-Spinel Tonic (60 -> 48)
-Milky Crysalis (60 -> 30)
-Volcanic Egg (30 -> 15)
-Glowing Meteorite (140 -> 112)
-The Backup (100 -> 80)
-Effigy of Grief (45 -> 36)
-Disposable Missile Launcher (45 -> 36)
-Jade Elephant (45 -> 36)
-Super Massive Leech (60 -> 48)
- Reworked Bazaar interactible spawns
- Fixed Artifact Key
- Implemented Mythrix Fight changes
- Reimplemented the event system
- Added Meteor Event
- Added Time Event
- Added Challenger Event
- Added Blood Event
- Added Toxins Event
- Added Sunset Event
- Added Binding Event
- Added Orbit Event
- Added Horizon Event
- Added Chains Event
- Reverted Artifact key to it's previous function
- Adjusted Helfire Tincure
- Adjusted Void tick rate
- Fixed some chat spam
- Added chance for enemies to get blues on the last cell vent
- Added new config stuff.
- Added new command to remove Halcyon seed effect from all players
- Implemented Fuel Array Friendly Fire
- Changed some defualt config stuff
- Radar Scanner bubble now networks properly
- New config option to nerf Dio's Best Friend
- Radar Scanner bubbles now look slick
- Fixed issue with defualt config preventing runs from starting
- Updated old modpack
- Fixed Halcyon seed respawn
- Fixed Scepter not being champion tier
- Added aditional support for custom items
- Fixed players randomly getting Dio's
- Fixed some other Halcyon Seed stuff
- Mod is now perfectly stable and has no issues.
- Cell vent reward caps implemented
- Fixed squid polyp halcyon interaction
- Some other stuff I probably forgot
- Fixed Engineer turrets and halcyon seed
- Some experimental stuff
- Fuel array now updates rewards at the correct time!
- Fixed some issues relating to disconnected players
- Fuel array no longer drops equipment "none"
- Interactible cost types don't update visually on client-side
- Yes, there are Depreciated mods in the modpack.
- Shrine of Order mixes Blues and Lunars together, for obvious reasons.
- Going through a portal while drones are on the enemy team softlocks the game
- Command doesn't work
- Event system broke
- Polyps are too good.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|