We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Alternate flame bolt skill for Artificer that scales with attack speed.
A variant of Artificer's Flame Bolts, reworked to scale with attack speed (like Merc's and Commando's R's)
- Starting out, the two fastbolts combined will have the same damage output as the one vanilla firebolt
- If you have high enough attack speed and you're shooting firebolts faster than the framerate, multiple will spawn on each frame.
- Idea half stolen from
KNot Devourer of Worlds on the modding discord, who proposed to have firebolt damage scale with attack speed
Ping me (
TheTimesweeper#5727) on the ror2 modding discord or the enforcer discord (https://discord.gg/csaEQDnMH8) if you have any horrible crashes or other issues I didn't catch. I'd love to hear feedback on how it works/feels.
- anniversary update update now that r2api's workin
- tweaked icon to be lil thinner to reflect the spirit of fast
- made consecutive fast bolts come out at a slightly shifted position
- made fast bolts thinner so you can see this better
- registered state now that i'm a little less of a monkey on a typewriter (which fixes networking)
- added proc coeff to config
- fixed MuzzleflashMageFire on her hands
- fixed text in the skill description
- separated it into its own skill like a civilized human being
- exposed some settings to config
- including one that may help with performance
- better icon
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|