You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
Show more item displays as you stack more items.
|Date uploaded||4 months ago|
Stack items when you stack items!
Feel like a badass on your 20-round run before you obliterate yourself because you have work tomorrow.
Reach out to me on discord
TheTimesweeper#5727 if you have any horrible crashes or other issues I didn't catch
or if you wanna send some screenshots c:
More I'd like to do:
- Create some Silly Item Display Rules for tweaks on how stacking behavior should be for certain items/characters.
- Generate default/random item display rules for characters and enemies that don't have them (though this may be its own mod (feel free to beat me to it)).
Plans (in order):
Add config max so your game doesn't lag to fuck when you have 150 teddy bears (true story (shrine of order ftw))
Make it work on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
Make it work better on Mul-T and Engi's turrets
Remove items when they're removed
Fix limb attaching issue
Make it work on Scavengers
Make items hide so the sniper scope isn't covered by crowbars
make it work on big moon guy
- made moonman spikes more spikey
- fixed an issue with stack limit not working when you tp
- updated for 1.0 (made it not required for multiplayer sync)
- made extra displays properly change materials when faded/stealthed/disappeared/etc.
- the big one point oh, baybee
- made it work on scavengers
- exposed Engi Turrets' stack distance and Scavengers' stack distance in config. Have fun!
- removed the apostrophe in my config section "hope you're having a wonderful day" that was destroying everything
- this meant resetting the config file to a new one. If you had your own settings, look for the duplicated file the old cfg it should still be there thanks thanks have a lovely evening
- fixed items attaching to wrong limbs. commandos with magazines rejoice!
- separated my code from the game's code by using events instead of running my code directly.
- This means hopefully if there's something wrong in my code the entire chain doesn't horribly explode
- fixed an error with custom items (sorry BitterestRoot we should be gucci now)
- removed items now get removed
- almost there bois
- fixed an issue that was breaking BiggerBazaar
- which spurred me to make my code more not retarded
- sorry and thanks c:
- oshitofuckoshitImSorry. there was a rare bug preventing Dio's from working. Pushed a fix.
- removed logs.
- fixed distance issue on engi's turrets and mul-t.
- changed default distance from 0.0369 to 0.0420. Feel free to update your config.
- now works on engi's turrets (worked on mul-t the whole time who knew)
- removed cheats that were conflicting with others' f-key keybinds
- fixed a small issue with itemLib
- learned how to make a config
- fixed some items scaling differently
may the day treat you well