We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Theoretically, the true contents of the cell were just a mess of atoms. The structure of the contents in each cell – living, weapon, whatever - was categorized, sequenced, and then turned to juice and cured into solid gems. An incredibly efficient and lossless format.
And yet when the cell containment broke – and emergency protocols re-sequenced that mess of atoms back into the creature known as Acrid – he already knew. Maybe he was somehow conscious, in his juice-gem state. Maybe they injected him with information. Maybe he was connected to their psionic network. Maybe he just made it up.
But he knew – that the strange crustaceans that scrambled his atoms and imprisoned him here, in a place unknown – were panicking. Something had gone wrong, in a world where variables were not allowed.
Something was leaking and...fusing...
They may have finally imprisoned something that could not be contained.
And this finality brought to him a new thought: to contain the crustaceans and subject them to the horrors of the deep.
- N?ll Beam
- Void Dr?ft
New Ways to Play:
Rethink the way Acrid prowls the battlefield. Tap into the horrors you once suffered to become something stronger, something...unpredictable.
- All the best parts of this mod go to Christ Jesus, as all things are by Him and through Him and for Him.
- My wife, for entertaining my many, "Hey, what do you think of this?" moments
- @CDPlayer416 -- you know who you are. Cheers to our years of friendship, and thanks for testing this with me for so many hours.
- #development Discord. You all were a huge resource in the many questions I had in learning C#. Thank you!
@Unanimate Objec in the Risk of Rain 2 Discord for any feedback.
1.2.1 - All About H(X) = -sum(each k in K p(k) * log(p(k)))
- Adjusted Entropy to fire in a three-round burst at 0.3 sec intervals (0.3, 0.6, 0.9)
- Increased Entropy blastAttackForce [knockback] (20f => 1,000f)
- Increased Entropy base damage (baseDamageStat * 0.3 => 3f)
- Increased Entropy's cooldown (4s => 6s)
- Fixed Entropy's health action => damage type. Healing will apply Passive, Hurt will apply Generic.
- Fixed a bug where firing Null Beam consumed all held stacks from Backup Magazine
- Fixed a bug where firing Ethereal Drift consumed all held stacks from Hardlight Afterburners
Dev notes: Entropy's audio and vfx felt chaotic and disjointed. This update encourages users to activate it to buy a little breathing room. Happy Thanksgiving!
1.2.0 - Gambler
- Added Passive functionality to Entropy to support Blight or Poison
- Decreased Entropy duration (0.9 sec => 0.6 sec)
- Increased Entropy base damage (baseDamageStat * 0.1 => 0.3)
- Slightly decreased damagecoefficientPerSecond for Null Beam (0.5 => 0.3)
- Decreased Flamebreath recharge interval (1 sec => 0.5 sec)
Dev notes: Flamebreath needed to be faster to prevent Lemurians constantly trying to play tag.
Entropy's gameplay hook needs to reward players for taking a risk and punish them for greed
1.0.1 - Nerf Gun
- Reduced Special damage output to not obliterate everything.
- Swapped out Special VFX with new VFX more in line with the Void.
- Added damage percentages to skills in lobby.
- Reduced jail chance on Utility
- Added better icons thanks to @Hifu*
1.0.0 - Initial release
Dev notes: Best experienced with Artifact of Vengeance to experience true terror. Bring some backup mags.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|