SettMod was created under Riot Games' "Legal Jibber Jabber" policy using assets owned by Riot Games. Riot Games does not endorse or sponsor this project.
My league Mods
A leader of Ionia's growing criminal underworld, Sett rose to prominence in the wake of the war with Noxus. Though he began as a humble challenger in the fighting pits of Navori, he quickly gained notoriety for his savage strength, and his ability to take seemingly endless amounts of punishment. Now, having climbed through the ranks of local combatants, Sett has muscled to the top, reigning over the pits he once fought in.
Latest Patch Notes
Bug reports can be posted in discord https://discord.gg/aYuS9Wsxxx
Sett Base Attributes
- Health: 180 +48
- Health Regen: 1/s + 0.2
- Damage: 12 + 2.8
- Speed: 8 m/s
- Armor: 20
- TheTimesweeper for letting me use his cameraparms and emote code
- All the homies at the Risk of Rain 2 Modding Discord
- Grab Handler & Heat Crash by Rob & Enforcer Team
- Mico 27 for helping me out with the grit resource and grit bar and Facebreaker suction
- Nines for giving me the inspiration to create a League of Legends champion in Risk of Rain 2
- All the Testers: Tehbudderking, Samilton, Fancy Mango, Bonji, Zeuslaz3r
- League of Legends
- The Showstopper may clip you or enemies into the floor if the primary target is big enough.
- Better Networking for multiplayer play.
- Alternate skills for different play styles.
Old Patch Notes
- Voicelines can now be disabled in configuration because people complained
- Updated to use latest R2API
- Fixed an issue with Haymaker when player had Death Mark
- Fixed an issue where Haymaker did no damage to certain enemies
- Sett sound attenuation lowered to 100 meters down from 200 meters
- Updated to use latest R2API
- Updated Sett's Shader
- Fixed an issue where Sett's basic attacks were not doing the correct damage
- Fixed an issue where Sett's basic attacks duration and earlyexittime was incorrect
- Forgot to add check to see if M1 is held down when Sett's auto attack resets
- Updated to use latest Bepinexpack
- Bugfix: Sett's auto attack reset on crit now interrupts the current auto attack instead of the next auto
- Bugfix: Fixed Sett's auto attack resetting when not attacking enemies
- Sett's auto attack reset causes the next auto attack to do double damage
- Sett's basic attacks auto attack reset on critical hits.
- Adjusted volume on Sett's SFX and voicelines
- Sett quotes have been adjusted to prevent overlap. Voicelines with lower priority will be killed if a new one occurs.
- Sett M1 Swing grunt voiceline has a lower priority than his quotes
- Sett now has voicelines when the run ambient level goes up
- Sett now has voicelines when he sees teleporter bosses
- Sett now has voicelines when he defeats teleporter bosses
- Sett now has voicelines when he interacts with a charged teleporter
- Sett interactive quotes have a higher priority than ability quotes
- Heart of the half beast regeneration icon has been changed
- EMOTES HAVE BEEN ADDED PLEASE DELETE OLD CONFIG
- Press 1 to use Taunt Emote
- Press 2 to use Joke Emote
- Press 3 to use Laugh Emote
- Press 4 to use Dance Emote
- ShowStopper damage is now 1600% damage and 10% bonus (up from 1200% damage and 5% bonus)
- HayMaker damage is now 2700% damage and 75%/+5% per4 of expended grit (up from 1600% damage and 50%/+2.5% per4)
- FaceBreaker cooldown is now 5 seconds (down from 7 seconds)
- ShowStopper cooldown is now 7 seconds (down from 10 seconds)
- HayMaker cooldown is now 10 seconds (down from 12 seconds)
- Sett has an energized VFX when using max grit HayMaker
- Updated to use latest Bepinexpack
- Updated to use latest R2API
- Haymaker can now be aimed in any direction
- Haymaker's hitbox now follows Sett's right hand
- Haymaker now has an impact visual effect on hit
- Sett will now face & rotate in the direction of the aim vector while casting Haymaker
- Fixed mesh normals on skins so now they match with default skin.
- Updated for Survivors of the Void Expansion
- Fixed an issue where Lethal Tempo changes didn't go through from last patch
- Fixed an issue where The Show Stopper bonus damage was still proccing on hit effects
- The Show Stopper's bonus damage is now unaffected by items
- All KeyStone Buffs now only stack when the damage source is dealt directly from one of Sett's abilities
- Conquerer Passive Heal now only heals from damage dealt directly from Sett's abilities
- Conquerer bonus damage per stack is now 0.6 (+0.045 every 4 levels) down from 1.2 (+0.09 every 4 levels)
- Electrocute base damage is now 600% up from 300%
- Electrocute now uses a simplier and less blinding effect
- Electrocute cooldown is now 5 seconds per target
- Lethal Tempo attack speed decreased to 10% per stack down from 13%
- The Show Stopper's bonus damage is now it's own instance of damage
- Bonus damage will not crit
- Bonus damage has no proc coefficient
- Bonus damage will appear as a yellow color
- Bonus damage bypasses armor
- The Show Stopper's bonus damage is now 5% up from 2.5%
- The Show Stopper's base damage is now 1200% down from 1600%
- Haymaker's base damage is now 1600% down from 2100%
- Haymaker's bonus damage is now +50% of expended grit + 2.5% every 4 levels. (changed from +50% + 10% every 4 levels)
- SettMod now uses R2API version 3.0.71
- The ShowStopper's damage increased to 1600% (up from 800%)
- The ShowStopper's bonus damage decreased to 2.5% of target's maximum health + maximum shield (down from 10%)
- Haymaker's damage increased to 2100% (up from 1000%)
- Haymaker's bonus damage is now +50% of expended grit + 10% every 4 levels. (changed from +25% + 25% every 4 levels)
- Haymaker's AOE Cap is now 2,147,483,647 enemies (up from 1,000,000 enemies)
- Added config entry to control Haymaker's bonus damage per 4 levels coefficient
- Facebreaker description changed from "units" to "meters"
- Facebreaker description had incorrect value
- Sett's default skin font color now matches his skins
- Fixed bug where Phoenix Wright mod sounds were playing on Sett.
- Added Mecha Kingdoms Sett Skin
- ALL SKINS ARE NOW CONSOLIDATED INTO ONE SURVIVOR
- Sett's grit now decays 10% faster.
- Fixed The Show Stopper animation not playing for host players when executed by non-host Sett players
- Obsidian, Pool Party, and Prestige skins are disabled by default. Enable in configuration file.
- Still can't figure out how to combine them into one survivor stop asking.
- Facebreaker pull radius increased to 20 units up from 10
- Removed warning at the start of every round.
- Fixed bug where Phase Rush Keystone was granting too much movement speed
- Phase Rush Keystone is now 30% (+5% every 4 levels) bonus movement speed
- Electrocute Keystone damage is now 300% (+75% every 4 levels) of base damage.
- Fixed a bug where Greater Wisp bodies would remain in the world if killed with The Show Stopper
- Fixed "every 4 levels" math again.
- The Show Stopper radius is now 25 up from 15
- Some large enemy bodies will be flung outside of the blast range on impact
- Increased radius to compensate and allow Sett to damage those enemies
- Added Phase Rush Keystone
- Successful attacks generate 1 stack against enemies. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 4 second period grants you 30% (+1.76% every 4 levels) bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. Grants the bonus movement speed on kill.
- Added Electrocute Keystone
- Successful attacks generate 1 stack against enemies. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning after a 1-second delay, dealing them 60 (+35.30 every 4 levels) damage. Electrocute has a 10 second cooldown per target.
- Reverted change to The Show Stopper grab radius
- The Show Stopper now temporarly disables enemy target's collider during the duration
- Fixed bug where Conqueror heal was healing Sett when enemies dealt damage to him
- The Show Stopper grab radius increased to 10 up from 8
- Undocumented Change from 2.2.0: Conqueror healing reduced to 3% of damage dealt
- Conqueror Keystone bonus damage reduced to 1.2 down from 1.5
- Conqueror Keystone now grants + 0.09 bonus damage every 4 levels
- Lethal Tempo Keystone bonus attack speed reduced from 15% down to 13% per stack maximum attack speed reduced from 90% down to 78% at full stacks
- Conqueror and Lethal Tempo Keystone stacks now decay 1 stack every 0.5 seconds down from 1 second
- Conqueror stacks have a 4 second uptime
- Lethal Tempo stacks have a 6 second uptime
- The Show Stopper now checks grab release upon exiting skill state
- Corrected math on the "every 4 Levels" check
- Added Conquerer Keystone
- Successful attacks against enemies grant 1 stack of conquerer up to 12 stacks. Each stack of Conqueror grants 1.5 bonus damage. While fully stacked you heal for 3% of damage from any attack you deal to enemies
- Added Lethal Tempo Keystone
- Successful attacks against enemies grant 1 stack of lethal tempo up to 6 stacks. Gain 15% bonus attack speed for each stack up to 90% bonus attack speed at maximum stacks
- Primary damage reduced from 280%/360% down to 260%/320%
- Facebreaker damage reduced from 400% down to 380%
- FaceBreaker pull radius reduced from 20 units down to 10 units
- FaceBreaker cooldown increased from 6 seconds to 7 seconds
- Fixed a bug that applied The Show Stopper's damage multiple times on impact if Sett was airborne longer than 2.5 seconds
- This bug was making The Show Stopper way doing more damage than intended
- The Show Stopper's base damage reduced from 1200% down to 800%
- The Show Stopper's radius reduced from 20 units down to 15 units
- The Show Stopper now has a 5 second time out to fix issues with being stuck in impact animation
- The Show Stopper's bonus damage increased from 5% up to 10%
- The Show Stopper's bonus damage is now based off targets maximum health and maximum shield
- The Show Stopper's cooldown increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds
- The Show Stopper's blast force reduced from 2000 to 500
- The Show Stopper's damage falloff model is now linear instead of sweet spot
- Haymaker Radius reduced from 25 units down to 15 units
- Haymaker Damage reduced from 1400% down to 1000% percent
- Haymaker cooldown increased frrom 10 seconds to 12 seconds
- Haymaker bonus damage coefficient reduced from 300% down to 25% (+25% every 4 levels) of expended grit
- Sett now has a death animation instead of a ragdoll
- Added Pool Party Sett
- Added Ruby Chroma
- Added Catseye Chroma
- Added Aquamarine Chroma
- Added Ametheyst Chroma
- Added Rose Quartz Chroma
- Added Pearl Chroma
- Added Obsidian Dragon
- Added Prestige Obsidian Dragon
- Fixed an issue where Haymaker's indicator was being positioned improperly
- Fixed an issue where Haymaker's indicator did not spawn at all
- Fixed an issue where Facebreaker was doing the backward onhit animation on enemies infront of sett
- Added minimum duration before detonate on next frame check on The Showstopper
- This should prevent The Showstopper from detonating instantly in some situations
- Sett's M1 has a new Left Punch animation while moving or in the air
- Sett's M1 has a new swing visual effect
- Sett's M1 has a new impact visual effect
- Fixed The Showstopper using incorrect coefficient value for target maximum health.
- Updated Plugin to use latest version of R2API
- Added SFX when selected on character select screen
- Removed Sett looping through two animations on character select screen
- Adjusted Sett's collision
- Fixed Standing Knuckle Down animation interrupt on movement
- Facebreaker now has an idle animation after cast while not moving
- Facebreaker on hit animations now have an idle animation on hit while not moving
- Haymaker now has a new animation if cast with full grit
- Haymaker startup duration is now 0.78 (down from 0.836)
- Haymaker now has an idle animation after cast while not moving
- Fixed Haymaker animation interrupt on movement
- The Showstopper impact effect is now less pronounced
- Fixed an issue where Sett's M1 was usable during skills
- Fixed an issue where Sett can cancel his dash into other skills
- Added extra check to detonate The Showstopper early if Sett hits terrain
- The Showstopper now bounces sett up 4 units (down from 5)
- The Showstopper now has 2 new animations and will pick randomly between three on cast.
- Facebreaker start up and duration now scale off attack speed
- Haymaker startup duration is 0.836 (up from 0.8)
- Fixed Haymaker using it's damage coefficient as it's proc coefficient. Proc coefficient is now 1 (down from 14)
- Fixed an issue where Sett's Grit had weird interaction with the item Transcendence.
- Fixed an issue where Facebreaker was using the wrong on hit animation
- Camera now zooms out during The Showstopper
- Adjusted Sett's M1 sound.
- Fixed an issue where Facebreaker wasn't displaying the on hit animation
- Added swing sound effect to Knuckle Down and reduced the frequency of grunt sound effect
- Lowered volume on hit sound effects.
- Sett's Movement Speed is now 8 M/S (up from 7 M/S)
- Facebreaker now properly displays correct radius in description.
- Facebreaker now applies a slow as well as a stun.
- Fixed issue where The Showstopper was canceling sprint.
- Bug Fix: Problem from 1.2.7 where Sett would only left punch.
- Bug Fix: Health regen was using the wrong value causing instant healing.
- Setts Base Health is now 180 (up from 168)
- Setts Gains 48 Health Per Level (up from 46)
- Setts Health Regen Per Level is 0.2 (up from 0)
- Setts Base Armor is now 20 (down from 33)
- Setts Armor Growth Per Level is now 0 (down from 3.3)
- Setts Base Damage is now 12 (down from 15)
- Setts Damage Growth Per Level is now 2.8 (down from 3.0)
- Knuckle Down Damage is now 280%/360% (Down from 350%/500%)
- Facebreaker Damage is now 400% (Down from 800%)
- The Showstopper's Bonus Damage is now 5% of Primary Target's Maximum Health (Down from 10%)
- Sett now gains 46 health per level (up from 23)
- Sett Configuration file now has options to change Setts base attributes as well as his skill's damage, cooldowns, etc.
- The Showstopper now pops Sett up 5 units from the ground (down from 10)
- Fixed an issue with The Showstopper impacting itself on enemy colliders such as Greater Wisps.
- Facebreaker now has 200 units of suction up from 100 units.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Sett to become Invincible
- The Showstopper slam radius has increased to 20 units up from 15 units.
- Sett now regenerates 0.25 (+0.25 every 4 levels) health per second every 5% missing health. Base health regen has changed down to 1 from 5.
- Fixed an issue where The Showstopper was doing 0 damage during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Showstopper would damage Sett during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Showstopper impact wouldn't pop sett up during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Haymaker was not showing visual effect during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Haymaker would update the position of its indicator incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Setts primary visual would display twice during its duration during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where the mod's file size was tripled.
- Fixed an issue where Haymaker was doing no damage to some bosses
- Fixed an issue where Facebreaker was not sucking in some enemies
- The Showstopper bounces Sett a bit higher on impact to prevent clipping.
- The Showstopper has a fixed height and no longer scales height with movement speed.
- The Showstopper's initial dash velocity is faster.
- Haymaker has 200% less base damage however the bonus Grit damage has increased to +300% from 50%.
- Haymaker now has an indicator (Indicator may sometimes not appear, this is a known issue.)
- Haymaker has a slightly tweaked visual effect.
- Haymaker hit box overlaps Sett a bit more.
- Grit now displays numerical value on the bar.
- Fixed an Issue with The Showstopper not bouncing Sett upon landing.
- The Showstopper now checks if sett is on stable ground before detonating.
- The Showstopper detonates early if hits collision.
- The Showstopper detonates after a fixed amount of time if sett can't find any collision.
- Facebreaker now pulls all enemies around sett.
- Facebreaker now has an indicator.
- Facebreaker updated visual effect.
- Facebreaker has an updated description.
- Haymaker updated visual effect.
- Haymaker now does TRUE damage.
- Haymaker should now hit enemies directly in front of Sett.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Showstopper to retain its hidden invincibility after the skill ended
- Fixed aiming with Knuckle Down and Facebreaker.
- Knuckle Down has Increased hit box on the sides.
- Facebreaker now has a wider angle and now originates from character position rather than camera origin.
- Sett has rag doll on death.
- Voice line when selected in character select.
- Grit now decays 4 seconds after not taking any damage.
- Footstep sounds and dust effect while running/sprinting.
- Updated Sett's color theme.