A leader of Ionia's growing criminal underworld, Sett rose to prominence in the wake of the war with Noxus. Though he began as a humble challenger in the fighting pits of Navori, he quickly gained notoriety for his savage strength, and his ability to take seemingly endless amounts of punishment. Now, having climbed through the ranks of local combatants, Sett has muscled to the top, reigning over the pits he once fought in.
Sett is a melee based bruiser champion that focuses on dealing tons of damage and sustaining throughout fights. Use FaceBreaker to interrupt incoming damage and slam your opponents in the ground with The Show Stopper. He has no good mobility early on except the initial dash of The Show Stopper. Haymaker utilizes a unique resource called Grit. Grit is accumulated through taking damage. Haymaker gets a damage boost based on how much Grit you expend. The Show Stopper is scaled based on the primary target's max health. Slam a big opponnent to deal more damage around you.
Latest Patch Notes
Bug reports can be posted in discord https://discord.gg/aYuS9Wsxxx
- Fixed an issue with The Show Stopper impacting itself on enemy colliders such as Greater Wisps.
- Facebreaker now has 200 units of suction up from 100 units.
- All the homies at the Risk of Rain 2 Modding Discord
- Grab Handler & Heat Crash by Rob & Enforcer Team
- Mico 27 for helping me out with the grit resource and grit bar and facebreaker suction
- Nines for giving me the inspiration to create a league of legends champion in Risk of Rain 2
- All the Testers: Tehbudderking, Samilton, Fancy Mango, Bonji, Zeuslaz3r
- League of Legends
- The Show Stopper may clip you or enemies into the floor if the primary target is big enough.
- Better Networking for multiplayer play.
- Alternate skills for different playstyles.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Sett to become Invincibile
- The Show Stopper slam radius has increased to 20 units up from 15 units.
- Sett now regenerates 0.25 (+0.25 every 4 levels) health per second every 5% missing health. Base health regen has changed down to 1 from 5.
- Fixed an issue where The Show Stopper was doing 0 damage during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Show Stopper would damage Sett during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Show Stopper impact wouldn't pop sett up during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Haymaker was not showing visual effect during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where The Haymaker would update the position of its indicator incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Setts primary visual would display twice during its duration during multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue where the mod's file size was tripled.
- Fixed an issue where Haymaker was doing no damage to some bosses
- Fixed an issue where Facebreaker was not sucking in some enemies
- The Show Stopper bounces Sett a bit higher on impact to prevent clipping.
- The Show Stopper has a fixed height and no longer scales height with movement speed.
- The Show Stopper's initial dash velocity is faster.
- Haymaker has 200% less base damage however the bonus Grit damage has increased to +300% from 50%.
- Haymaker now has an indicator (Indicator may sometimes not appear, this is a known issue.)
- Haymaker has a slightly tweaked visual effect.
- Haymaker hitbox overlaps Sett a bit more.
- Grit now displays numerical value on the bar.
- Fixed an Issue with Show Stopper not bouncing Sett upon landing.
- Show Stopper now checks if sett is on stable ground before detonating.
- Show Stopper detonates early if hits collision.
- Show Stopper detonates after a fixed amount of time if sett can't find any collision.
- Facebreaker now pulls all enemies around sett.
- Facebreaker now has an indicator.
- Facebreaker updated visual effect.
- Facebreaker has an updated description.
- Haymaker updated visual effect.
- Haymaker now does TRUE damage.
- Haymaker should now hit enemies directly infront of Sett.
- Fixed an issue that caused Show Stopper to retain its hidden invincibility after the skill ended
- Fixed aiming with Knuckle Down and Facebreaker.
- Knuckle Down has Increased hitbox on the sides.
- Facebreaker now has a wider angle and and now originates from character position rather than camera origin.
- Sett has ragdoll on death.
- Voiceline when selected in character select.
- Grit now decays 4 seconds after not taking any damage.
- Footstep sounds and dust effect while running/sprinting.
- Updated Sett's color theme.
Technical Mumbo Jumbo
- 168 Health
- 23 Health per level
- 33 Armor
- 3.7 Armor per level
- 15 Base damage
- 1 Jump