Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
Mostly Loyal OSTs Mod
This mod adds music primarily from Christodolou's work (DEADBOLT, RoR1/R, RoR2), but it also adds a few more that are suitable to the game. Features are mainly edits on MrCounterMax's Osts mod and OriginalSoundtrack, but also has support for custom stages!
This mod requires the following mods to function
This pack consists of music primarily from three games: Risk of Rain 1, Risk of Rain 2, and DEADBOLT. I also added a few more tracks that aren't from those three, but I felt were fitting thematically speaking. As for the final bosses, I simply had fun. If you don't like the final boss tracks, I highly recommend simply muting the mod in the Mod Options. After all, they're properly trimmed for each boss phase in vanilla.
Massive credit goes to Kyle Paulsen for developing the original mod (https://thunderstore.io/package/Kyle/OriginalSoundTrack/), to MrCounterMax for extending that (https://thunderstore.io/package/MrCounterMax/More_OSTs_Mod/) and to Chris Christodoulou for composing the soundtracks.
The mod doesn't actually replace the game's audio, it just plays it ontop/over it. Keeping this in mind, it mutes the game's music by default to avoid conflict-- this can be checked in the ingame settings. This also means you can disable the mod anytime and switch to vanilla using RiskOfOptions.
If anyone wants this mod gone (for example, the original mod creators), feel free to message me in my Discord username: lightpuppet
- Most tracks are edited, courtesy of mostly MrCounterMax's mod. However, I edited a few as well.
- Support on Custom Stages, like Forgotten Relic's Haven, Satellite, etc.
Like OriginalSoundtrack and MoreOsts, settings.xml will allow you to customize music tracks. This means you can disable (or add new) tracks.
"The mod is incompatible with any other mod that is using NAudio.dll to play sounds. Make sure you either delete or disable the conflicting audio mods."
- Seen in https://thunderstore.io/package/MrCounterMax/More_OSTs_Mod/ This mod is, like its main inspirations, compatible to vanilla and non-SOTV. Meaning, you can play vanilla RoR2 with this and join an unmodded player (or the other way around).
Special thanks to (music spoilers!)
- Chris Christodoulou (made the music)
- NorthWood Studios for Remixed Melancholy
- MSR for their tracks
- Yugo Kanno for the final bosses... :fear:
- KylePaulsen (made OriginalSoundTrack)
- Anyone else I don't know, because I uploaded this on a whim
- you, for having good tastes
- Music stops playing after a long while of being afk
- Audio imbalance, ongoing improvement
v1.0.7-8 - Added some Risk of Rain Returns tracks. I'm not sure if I'll add all the remastered tracks though. - Some tweaks on audio values and length.
- Adjusted a few more sound values
- Added spooky title music (I'm late I know), will probably remove the spooky track sometime
v1.0.5 - Adjusted some sound values to make the audio levels more consistent.
- Added a proper description in thunderstore lol
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|