Survivors can revive their fallen colleagues, but it comes at the price of their own health. A skull totem marks where the player died. Stand within the circle to begin, but stay at your own risk :)
- Add better indicator for how close the player is to revival.
- Add customizability / config
- Fix bugs
* Fixed stupid bug that made the whole mod do nothing and break.
- Fixed possible incompatibility with drop in multiplayer
- Made more reliable
- Fixed a bug that caused skulls to not spawn - not tested but pretty sure this will fix it
- Please submit an issue on Github if there is still a problem!
- Fixed a bug that made the mod think the players hadn't died
- Hopefully fixed a bug that caused a NRE on player death.
- Now when a player dies in midair the totem / skull will spawn at the closest ground location (rather than midair).
- Damage numbers now show on both client and server.
- Lighting should now also sync to the clients as well.
- Fixed a bug where the mod didn't recognize if the player was revived by something other than this mod.
- Works now lol
- I actually tested it this time :P
- Actually fixed a bug that kept it from working after the first stage
- Fixed a TON of other networking bugs.
- Everything should actually work now.
- Hopefully fixed bug where it wouldn't do anything after the first stage
- Fixed a bug where clients would run server-side code
- Hopefully everything works decently now? sorry for so many updates all at once
- Fixed some more networking bugs hopefully
- Hopefully fixed networking for the most part! It was broken this whole time and I didn't realize
- Visual Changes
- Made range circle more visible
- Made damage effect less visible (only shows damage numbers)
- Shows healing numbers on the player skull
- light now goes back to red if you leave the revival radius
- Revival should now be quicker
- Config items DO NOT WORK, but I can't figure out how to get rid of them without the user deleting the file
- Players can now use up all their health down to 1HP while reviving someone.
- Major visual update
- A red-lit skull marks the place of death
- An 'X' marker visible through any terrain now shows above the skull.
- Dynamic lighting queues how close the player is to revival.
- A circle on the ground shows the range you must stay in to continue reviving your teammate.
- Fixed Bugs:
- Fixed a bug that caused hundreds of Null Reference Exceptions
- Made it so the player list is only populated once, unless new players join the game.
- Mod must now be downloaded by each player.
- Removed many unnecissary logs.
- Miscelaneous changes to the system.
- Made it so it actually works this time (WOW!)
- Added a skull that hovers over a player's location on death (this is used as the revival point)
- Made health drain from the reviving player and add onto the dead player (speed depends on player level)
- Still lots of bugs and polish and visual changes that need to be added!
- Hopefully fixed players being able to revive themselves
- (I didn't fix it it broke the entire thing... yay)
- Got mod actually working
- Players can revive themselves after they die :|
- Fixed a few problems (still not functional yet)
- Fixed typos
- updated artwork
- Initial "release" (not really a release but, eh)
- was put on here for testing multiplayer, but accidentally started at 1.0.0 unstead of 0.0.1 :|
(Keywords: respawn - heal - bleed - steal - give - multiplayer)