We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Mod that adds alternate skills (including passives,as well as modded chars). Theoretically Multiplayer Compatible,not tested.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Adds several new alternate skills to the game,along with new passives and skills for modded characters.
Credit to Hifu for making the good looking icons.(StimShot,Standoff,Starch,Pathogen,Rituals,Excise & Snowsculpt)
Credit to the GNU Image Manipulation Program for helping me make the rest of the icons.
Credit to cute anime girls for giving me the will to continue living.
Special: Stim Shot
Administer a cocktail which instantly heals for 20% of missing health and boosts attack and move speed by 25%. Scepter: Also grants 30 armor and 10% crit chance.
All attacks on enemies that are currently attacking are Critical Strikes.
Utility: Starch Bomb
Stunning. Deal 75%,allies in the area are cleansed from a random debuff.
Special: Carrier Pathogen
Shoot a projectile that deals 85% and spreads to other enemies,carrying a random debuff from the last target. Scepter: Spreads to an additional enemy per debuff.
Passive: Field Tinkering
All Mechanical Allies (including other players) gain bonus stats for each stack of scrap in your inventory.
Special: Power Pack Discharge
Shocking. Unload all of your barrier into the enermy your gauntlet is embedded in,dealing between 400% and 1400% damage.
Passive: Unorthodox Rituals
Whenever a tick of Bleed occurs nearby,heal 1 hp.
Fire a bolt that deals 100% damage and bleeds.
Can be used while on cooldown.
You cannot regenerate health while this skill is on cooldown.
Cover yourself within a golem of packed snow,providing protection from attacks.
Press the interact key to burst out with a freezing blast.
Passive: Micro Missile Foundry
All crit chance is converted into damage for missiles that fire on crit.
Passive: Incessant Infestation
At full Corruption,burst out a gaggle of Infestors.
Tear open a rift through space,carrying those that enter to the targeted area.
Corrupt: Tear open a rift into the void,venting the surrounding atmosphere
Special: Glass Shadow
Spawn a glass copy which mimicks your actions.Hold Longer to increase delay.
Scepter: Your Reflection becomes indestructible.
Special: Steel Resolve
Hold up your sword and gather your resolve.Your next melee attack will deal 80% more damage.
Scepter: The Damage of you next melee attack will be tripled.
Special: Giving It a Chance
Raise your shield.The next 4 times you block an explosion or melee attack,trigger an explosion for 600% damage.
The 4th explosion will break your stance.
Passive: Heart of The Forge
All your attacks deal Blazing damage.(It's Blacksmith ror1).
Moved Changelog to CHANGELOG.md
- Networking fixes.
- Fixed potential compatibility issues preventing corrupted tear from working.
- Overhauled Excise Visuals
- Initial Balance Pass:
- Excise : Increased duration to hopefully reduce the effect of stacking attack speed.
- Starch : Actually increased radius (oops), Increased amount of time enemies are stunned 1 -> 2.5.
- Infestation : Added config option for max amount of spawns active,corruption will wait if over the setting,default is still infinite.
- Tear : No longer locked into movement if skill is used while moving, uncorrupted cooldown 6 -> 10, corrupted cooldown 6 -> 12
- Pack Discharge : Changed barrier to damage scaling from additive to multiplicative,greatly increasing potential damage. 400-1400 -> 400-4000
- Heat of the Forge : Added a config option to enable an alternate implementation,since the normal one is sensitive to potential mod conflicts.
- Snowsculpt : Networking Fix,Exiting the skill early now triggers a freezing blast.
- Starch : Increased Radius
- Misc Changes (Networking,rng)
- Fixed Engineer Passive breaking pickups + scrap contribution not being redacted correctly on body change
- Fixed the friendlyInfest config option for Viend's Infestation Passive.
- Fixed lysate cell interaction with Paladin Glass Shadow
- Added new Starch Bomb Icon
- Added config option to enable old icons for skills that get their icons replaced
1.0.0 - Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|