Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
A client-side mod that adds a damage log to the HUD to show what you have taken damage from recently.
sometimes it can be hard to tell what you are taking damage from.
left alt) can be used to cycle between player damage logs in multiplayer.
The configuration file is automatically reloaded when the UI is created (at the start of each stage)
- how long entries are logged for can be adjusted
- how many entries are logged can be adjusted
- the log only being visible in the scoreboard can be enabled
- the log being presented in simple text mode can be enabled
- [ bonus ] generating damage logs for bosses can be enabled
|Simple text mode
- the size of various damage log UI elements can be adjusted (under the
please report any issues to the GitHub repository!
- damage inflicted by enemies that have been killed (debuffs, delayed explosions, projectiles, trails) may be attributed to The Planet as the reference to the original attacker no longer exists
- damage from Pots (Abandoned Aqueduct) and Fusion Cells (Rallypoint Delta) are attributed to The Planet
- sometimes attributed correctly on non-hosts?
- why do Sulfur Pods (Sulfur Pools) not have the same issue?