We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Adjusts the elite aspects to make them more usable, and buff certain elites in minor ways. Includes config for drop rate and toggling the changes to each aspect.
- Updated item icons to be yellow.
- Changed the default drop rate back to 1/1000.
- Changed the Freezing Blood effect of Her Biting Embrace to do 1000% (+500% per stack) BASE damage.
- Additional stacks of Freezing Blood now refresh all previous stacks, like bleed.
- Updated for R2API 3.0.7.
- Updated for the Anniversary Update and EnigmaticThunder.
- Created AspectsToItems as an API for this mod to use to smooth things over, and greatly overhauled the code.
- Changed the Freezing Blood effect of Her Biting Embrace to do 2000% (+1000% per stack) BASE damage, rather than 1000% (+500% per stack) TOTAL damage of the attack that triggered the effect.
- Fixed issues with the latest Starstorm 2 release.
- Starstorm 2 and Cloudburst mod support now function. There is currently no stacking or changes made to their functionality. Mod support is also now set to true by default, so be sure to either delete your config file or manually update it to enable mod support.
- Fixed an issue with the Spectral Circlet aura not working.
- Added unfinished mod support for Void elites from Starstorm 2 and Ruby elites from Cloudburst. This is disabled by default, as it's not fully functional yet. It is advised that you keep it disabled until it is finished.
- Cleaned up some code that will hopefully eliminate stutters once and for all.
- Fixed elites losing their elite skin upon death.
- Updated item description code. It was very inefficient before, and was causing issues with BetterUI. These issues were fixed in BetterUI's most recent release, but the code of this mod was still updated because it needed to be anyway.
- Fixed Malachite elite appearances.
- Elite skins now apply again.
- Fixed some other issues with the displays for the horns/circlet/etc.
- Increased the default drop rate to 1/500.
- Added movement speed to Spectral Circlet.
- Fixed formatting on the Thunderstore page.
- Added a configuration file.
- Fixed intense stuttering. For now, elite skins won't apply when you are holding the item version of the elite apsects, as that was the cause of the stuttering.
- Changed the rarity to yellow. Unintentionally, the aspects were dropping in the normal item pool, and this is the simplest way to fix it. This will eventually be togglable in the configuration file, if you want the items to drop from the normal item pool.
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|