We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Scavs will spawn on actual loops. also some enemy config.
|Last updated||3 days ago|
|Categories||Tweaks Mods Enemies|
|Dependants||3 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 5.4.2103
PerfectedLoop2 included, free of charge! (satisfactory)
Stage Calculation Changes
Changes how looping is calculated so that you're no longer able to desync the stages and primordial teleporters. (Such as primordial teleporter spawning at what's usually a stage 4 stage due to hidden realms such as Void Fields or Void Locus).
Enemy Spawn Changes
- Ability to configurate Scavengers's cost and minimum loop/stage.
- Scavengers' sack will now drop items proportional to the stage number. (configurable)
- Ability to configurate Elite cost by tier.
- Ability to blacklist any elite from spawning.
- Ability to change when looped bosses and looped enemies appear.
- Perfected enemies now spawn post-loop. configurable.
- Ability for Artifact of Honor to speed up elite spawning.
- Ability for Artifact of Sanction to speed up everything spawning. By default, T2 enemies spawn at stage 3 with sanction.
- 1.0.6: Fixed celestial portal not appearing
- 1.0.5: Bugfix
- 1.0.4: ProperSave compat
- 1.0.3: Bugfix
- 1.0.2: Bugfix
- 1.0.1: proper AccurateEnemies support
- 1.0.0: Initial Commit
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|