We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Brings back cut enemies and rebalances them. also does some family event stuff. Highly Configurable.
|Last updated||3 days ago|
|Categories||Tweaks Mods Enemies|
|Dependants||5 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Unified BepInEx all-in-one modding pack - plugin framework, detour libraryPreferred version: 5.4.2103
API for modifying the language localisation of the gamePreferred version: 1.0.0
API for easily modifiying the Director (RoR2 monster / interactable spawner) behaviourPreferred version: 1.0.0
Recovered and Reformed
...also known as UncutRebalance
Adds enemies that were cut during development, and remixes it to be more fitting to the rest of the pack. Also adds a few more family events.
Adds Iota Construct, a boss construct monster.
- Its main attack is a powerful laser that will melt any opponent that stands in its way.
- It creates a shield around itself that protects itself from faraway harm.
- When it reaches a health threshold, It will rise up from the ground for a moment, retreating itself from harm.
- Spikestrip compat: Beware of the enemies it summons! Watch the ground...
Adds Assassin, a basic humanoid monster.
- Its ability to sneak up on foe is unmatched, to a point where it is invisible and invulnerable during its charge.
- The melee attack of the assassin temporarily makes you frail! make sure to retreat if you're hit.
- AccurateEnemies compat: the enemy is extra accurate with its ranged, shuriken hit.
Ability to spawn Elite variants of Magma Worm, Overloading Worm, Alloy Worship Unit, Aurellionite, Artifact Reliquary and Direseeker.
Every value is defaulted to what the original value was, unless stated otherwise.
- Spawn Area
- Base Health
- Health Increase Per Level
- Base Damage
- Damage Increase Per Level
- Movement Speed
- Attack Speed
- Base Armor
- Director Cost
- Minimum Stage Required before Spawn (for loops)
- Configurable Family Event chance. (Default: 2%)
- Removes Acid Larva family event. (Configurable)
- Adds Iota and Sigma Construct to the Construct Family.
- Adds Coil Golem to the Golem Family.
- New Tar Family: Clay Men, Clay Templar, Clay Apothecary, Clay Dunestrider, Lively Pot
- New Wisp? Family: Lesser Wisp, Frost Wisp, Archaic Wisp, Ancient Wisp
- New Solus Family: Alloy Vulture, Solus Probe, Solus Control Unit
- New Blind Family: Blind Vermin, Blind Pest, Magma Worm, Overloading Worm
- New Bell Family: Brass Contraption, Brass Monolith (only added if Bell Tower is enabled)
- Adds Parent Family (cut content).
- Construct Family Event is now also possible at Sky Meadow, Fogbound Lagoon, Forgotten Haven, and Titanic Plains.
- Lemurian Family Event is now also possible at Dry Basin.
- Golem Family Event is now also possible at Fogbound Lagoon, and Forgotten Haven.
- Gup Family Event can now also spawn Geeps and Gips.
- Family Events can now happen at Gilded Coast as well.
- Larvas have double damage but will now explode on first leap attack, Configurable.
- Artifact Reliquary deal double damage.
- Alloy Worship Unit's Invulnerability time reduced. Default: 6 seconds.
- Direseeker will now drop items on its death position.
- Brass Monolith will spawn on Fogbound Lagoon.
- Make sure to turn off
2b - Family Events > Add extra Family Eventsfrom LittleGameplayTweaks (or this mod's family event settings) as it does the same(ish) thing.
- FORCED_REASSEMBLY for idea and name(kinda)
- PlasmaCore3 for Forgotten Relics, where Bell Tower's sprite and functionality was used in this mod/icon of this mod.
- Anreol for Released from the Void, where the name for Iota Construct came from. If you want a different flavor of Iota Construct / Assassin that is more closer to how it was intended, check it out.
- 1.0.6: PlasmaCore Stop Making Breaking Mod Changes Challenge
- 1.0.5: Bugfix
- 1.0.4: Bugfix
- 1.0.3: Removed Bell Tower (now Brass Monolith) settings, as it was reworked back in
- 1.0.2: Special boss elites, awu/direseeker tweaks
- 1.0.1: Gup family, Lemurian family, Parent family tweaks, family event chance config
- 1.0.0: Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|