You will need to have BepInExPack and R2API installed before you can use other mods.
A modpack designed to expand upon the base game with added survivors, skins, new elites, and many quality of life tweaks
|Last updated||5 days ago|
|Dependants||1 other mod depends on this mod|
This modpack cover many differant bases of the game, adding content and improving quality of life.
-Install r2modman (Mod Manager)
-Click "Install with Mod Manager" on the thunderstore page
-Find the modpack in r2modman through the "online" tab.
Try not to die
- Ping improvements - New skins! - Four characters brought back from Risk of Rain 1, the Bandit, Enforcer, Miner, and Sniper - A new enemy - The ability to que items with commander artifact - The Bazaar has been expanded - Share gear between members of your party - Picking up a lunar coins will give them to everyone - More elites - Organises items in inventory by ID and Tier - Expands the Bazaar with new features - You are new protected while browsing the command/scrapper menus - Players can drop in to a active game - Removes the 4 player cap - Difficulties above Monsoon - Improves the Radar Scanner functionality replacing question marks with the corresponding icons - Ping radial menu - Shrines of Blood scale better into late game - New items
| 1.0.0 |
- Initial release
| 1.0.4 |
- Added: KomradeSpectre-Aetherium-0.1.3
- Added: ThinkInvis-TILER2-2.2.0
- Updated: MagnusMagnuson-BiggerBazaar-1.12.2
- Updated: Harb-LighterPatcher-1.0.4
- Updated: Jarlyk-Hailstorm-1.3.2
- Updated: EnforcerGang-Enforcer-1.0.3
- Updated: Horseyboi-ItemTweaks-1.2.1
-All credits go to the creators of these awesome mods-
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|